1. Presentation and right to information
Doriginal Trend, S.L. takes the protection of privacy and personal data very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept safely and treated with the utmost care.
This data protection policy regulates the access and use of the Website www.220.127.116.11/doriginal (hereinafter the Website), owned by Doriginal Trend S.L. (hereinafter D'Original), whose CIF is B-90128281 and has its registered office in Parque Industrial Guadalquivir, calle Artesanía 8, 41120, Gelves (Sevilla), as well as the services and products offered by D'Original on its website.
2. Processing of personal data, purpose of treatment and consent to the transfer of data
User data that is collected through registration forms are collected by D'Original in order to improve communication with Website Users interested in contracting services of D'Original.
Moreover, we also inform you that your personal contact details will be incorporated into an automated file and used to send Newsletters and promotional and business communications business related to the services of D'Original by letter, phone, email, SMS/MMS or other electronic media equivalent and that under the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and Law 9/2014 of 9 May, Telecommunications.
Besides, Users agree that third parties may contact them by letter, phone, email, SMS/MMS, or other means of electronic communication with advertising and commercial offers and services related to these sectors:
• Marketing or belonging to Adigital.
• Telecommunications: Products and Services of telecommunications and technology.
• Financial: Loans by financial institutions, insurance and Social Security.
• Leisure: Editorial, Tourism, Sports, Collectables, Photography, Hobbies, Toys, Transportation, Gardening, Hobbies, Lotteries, Lottery Clubs, Communication and Entertainment.
• Consumer goods: Electronics, IT, Textile, Sound and Image, Accessories, Home, Bazaar, Personal Care (Cosmetics, Perfumery, Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceutical advertising specialties) Furniture, Real Estate, Food and Beverage, health and beauty, office supplies. Fashion and decoration.
• Automotive: Products and related Automobile, Motorcycle and Truck Services.
• Energy and Water: Products related to Electricity, Hydrocarbons, Gas and Water.
• NGOs: Products and Related Services NGOs and ideologies.
• Jewelry and precious stones related products and jewelry, jewelry and precious stones services.
Please be informed that, in the event that you receive such information, you may oppose at any time to have your data treated for this purpose as well as any information on the processing and transfer of personal data by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the specific means to be recognized in its own commercial communication.
3. Data processing for statistical purposes
Please note that you consent to the processing of your data for profiling and for segmenting your data. The aforementioned treatments may be aimed to both analysis and production of statistics to know the traffic and use of the Website by the Users, as determining their tastes and preferences to send you promotional information according to your interests.
4. Compulsory or optional nature of the information provided by the User and data accuracy.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating to D'Original any changes thereto. D'Original has the right to deny its services to any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by Law.
It is recommended that the maximum diligence on Data Protection using security tools. D'Original will not be responsible for the removal, modification or loss of illicit data.
5. Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
You may send messages and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the email@example.com email address, or by regular mail addressed to Doriginal Trend S.L. -ref. LOPD- Parque Industrial Guadalquivir, calle Artesanía 8, 41120, Gelves (Sevilla)
To exercise these rights it is necessary that you prove your identity by sending a photocopy of your National Identity Card or any other means allowed by Law.
D'Original maintains security levels of protection of personal data under the Data Protection Act (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the Regulations implementing the Data Protection Act containing personal data is approved and has established all the technical means at their disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data that Users provide through the Website, without prejudice to inform you that access security measures in Internet are not impregnable.
D'Original agrees to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality of personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with the applicable law, and to give them a safe treatment in assignments which, if any, may occur.
8. Acceptance and Consent